Tuesday, December 1, 2009

First Day of Snow

Today we got our first snow. Quite a bit came down. Naturally, I had to go for a run in it. I ended up going 5.75 miles on my Point Bridge loop in 48:24. I was looking back at my average pace when I started training for Fargo Half Marathon in January. I am a little slower right now. I averaged 8:24 over my run today. I would like to get a little faster as I am planning to run the Earth Day Half Marathon in April this year. I was looking at Brian's blog and like his idea of short speed work one day, a middle distance run one day, and a long distance run one day. I might try to mix in another run in there somewhere as well. I watched Prefontaine tonight on Hulu. The movie got me excited about the upcoming racing season.

No comments:

Post a Comment