Monday, April 12, 2010

Great Week

Any time I get to log 20+ miles, I think its a good week. Last week, I got 21 miles in with a 4 mile run on Tuesday, a 4 mile run on Wednesday plus 1 mile of 1 minute intervals, a 9 mile run on Saturday with RRR-GF, and 3miles on Sunday as a start to my triathlon training.

For my first triathlon training, I rode my bike 10 miles, then followed it with at 3.5 mile run. I did pretty well (I think) thought the workout. At first, I thought I was riding into the wind on my way out. After 5 miles I turned around and realized I wasn't riding into the wind. The wind wasn't too strong though so it wasn't much tougher riding back. I got home, hopped off my bike and started running. My legs felt like jelly, but I was running pretty fast. It took me a mile to get my legs under me, but that ok as my legs were flying when I didn't quite have control. It was a lot of fun though. I was wearing my triathlon shorts I got so I got a few weird looks, but I didn't mind. It should be fun to keep training towards this triathlon.

No comments:

Post a Comment