Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011

Its been awhile since I've blogged. In 2011, I am going to try to post a little more. I guess thats one of my goals for the year. Some other goals that I have set is to run at least 2 "A" races. I consider "A" races and a race that I plan to train specifically for that event and try to PR. Right now, I am planning on running my first "A" race in June in Winnipeg as part of the Manitoba Marthon weekend. I am also hoping to get into the TC 10 mile in the fall. If I don't get selected in the lottery, I might run the full marathon or find another "A" race to compete. I also want to enter several "B" races. I consider "B" races as spur of the moment races that come up in training for "A" races. I have a couple in mind that I might sign up for to get ready for the Manitoba Half. I am kind of going back and forth on the Earth Day Half in St Cloud, but will probably do it because it is fairly cheap and I have free lodging at my in-laws in St Cloud. We'll see what else I can find to do. Another running goal for this year is to log 1,000 miles. I tried that last year but came up short. This year I am hoping to do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment