Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Trying new things

Within the last two days, I received emails about 2 events that are completely different than anything I've done before.

The first was about an adventure race held at a local state park about 30 miles from my house. The event basically says bring a bike, a helmet, a compass, and a marker and we'll tell you the rest of the details once you get here. You race in teams of 2 or 3 so I am going to check with a few people on Saturday to see if they would be interested.

The second was a 12 person race from Winona, MN to Minneapolis. Each person runs 3 legs of this 193 mile run. The legs vary in length but you get breaks between legs. Again, it would be fun to get RRR GF friends to go down and compete in this race. Hopefully I can get enough people to give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment