Thursday, April 1, 2010

Trying to Get Back at It.

Its been awhile since I've had a chance to sit down and blog. Running has been hit and miss for the last couple months with Elsa in my life. I enjoying being a dad a great deal. Sometimes spending time with Elsa takes priority over running. I am still trying to get a few runs in each week, but I don't think I am going to set any PRs this year as training isn't consistent. I am usually pretty good on the weekend, but am still struggling to get up early in the morning to run.

I have signed up for a couple races this year. I am going to run the Sour Grapes Half Marathon and the Granitman Triathlon. This will be my first triathlon so I am going to have to do a lot of swimming practice to get ready for that. My wife went back to work so we are getting up earlier in the morning too. Hopefully this will get me going when I can run in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment