Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Dead Garmin, Not Grandma

Ran somewhere between 6.5 & 7 miles last night with the group. I was running with Stacy about 2 miles into and told her "My Garmin just died." She gave me this OMG look which confused me. Then she said, "Oh, your Garmin. I thought you said your grandma died." Currently I have have two living grandmas and hope to continue to have two living grandmas for several years. My Garmin is alive again now too as it was put on the charger. I ran most of the time with Chris (I believe his name is Chris). He was a very nice guy. He is a dad and since I am about to become a dad, we had a good conversation about young children. Our run went 52 minutes but I am not sure exactly how far we went because of my dead Garmin.

No comments:

Post a Comment