Monday, January 11, 2010

Squeezing in Runs

Yesterday, I knew I wanted to squeeze in a run sometime during the day although I had a lot of other things to accomplish. I wasn't particularly excited about the run though. I really struggled throughout the 7 miler. As I think back a little bit, I might have stumbled on the reason behind most of my bad runs. Whenever I feel like I have to get a run in just because my training schedule says I have to, the run doesn't go very well. However, whenever I am excited to complete my run, I do much better. This is probably why my evening runs feel so much better than my morning runs. At the end of the day, I am sick of sitting in front of a computer and just want to get out and go.

1 comment:

  1. Plus, who likes getting up in the morning?! Not me, I'm with ya!

    ReplyDelete