Thursday, January 28, 2010

Baby!!

On 1/18/09 at 1:03 pm I became a dad. Emily gave birth to Elsa Jane, who was 8lbs 1.4oz and 20.5 inches long. The first week and few days has been awesome. Grandma Jane has stayed with us and helped out a lot, which gives me plenty of time to hold Elsa. My training has declined quite a bit, but I'll get back to that once I get into the grove of being a dad. There will be some schedule adjustments, but for now, I am just enjoying a lot of time with my new daughter. I am hoping by the time spring comes around, she will be strong enough to be able to ride in a running stroller so I can show her how much fun it is to explore the world by running.

In other big news, our basketball team finally won a game last night. We beat the other team by 27 points. It was fun to crush a team instead of getting crushed each week.

1 comment: